Apply for the Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London. The deadline for the application is 18th August 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting and Management.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Foundation is offering ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020 for a talented but financially disadvantaged (a family income of circa GBP 25,000 pa) school leaver who would like to study the BSc Accounting and Management programme.
Eligibility for Scholarships at Queen Mary University
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Also, previous education
- Previous/current work experience
- Additionally, any previous/current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts etc
- Furthermore, family circumstances and finances
- Also, any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
- Furthermore, you must have an offer for the programme at the time of applying.
Value of Scholarship
- ICAEW Foundation Bursary 2020 provides GBP 4000 per year for all three years of the programme.
The winner will receive GBP 4000 towards living costs each year, for all three years of the programme. Additionally, the money will be paid from Queen Mary’s Bursaries Office by December each year.
About the University
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Visit the official page for more information.