Application calls for Full fee Trustee Scholarships at Boston University in the United States of America
Every year, Boston University offers approximately 20 full fee scholarships to outstanding students through the Trustee Scholars Program. Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. Furthermore, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- Trustee Scholarship is open to all U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens, as well as international students.
- Candidates will have the rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- In addition to that, they have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition as well as the mandatory undergraduate student fees. Furthermore, the scholarship is renewable for four years if the recipient complies with renewal criteria.
There is no separate application for the scholarship as candidates need to apply for admission for consideration to the scholarship. However, for consideration, the candidates must
- Submit the Common Application and all the necessary materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essays on the Common Application as part of their application to BU.
Boston University (BU) is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university has more than 3,900 faculty members and nearly 33,000 students and is one of Boston’s largest employers. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctorates, and medical, dental, business, and law degrees through 18 schools and colleges on two urban campuses. The main campus is situated along the Charles River in Boston’s Fenway-Kenmore and Allston neighborhoods, while the Boston University Medical Campus is located in Boston’s South End neighborhood.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||International Students|