Fully-funded Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Adelaide. The name of the scholarship is Future Fuels CRC Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is 31st July 2020.
The scholarship in the Department of Chemistry within the School of Physical Sciences, University of Adelaide is funded by Future Fuels CRC to support a full-time Ph.D. student who is commencing research in Solar Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. Additionally, the project will involve the synthesis, characterization, and testing of novel water splitting photocatalysts to generate hydrogen and oxygen in a Z-scheme photo-electrochemical reactor. Furthermore, the recipient will be working with several world-leading researchers within the Department of Chemistry, recently ranked as “well above world standard” by the Australian Research Council.
- The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $33,000 per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Additionally, a full fee scholarship may also be available for qualifying international applicants.
Eligibilities for Fully Funded University of Adelaide
- Undergrad degree in Engineering or Science with a background in physical and materials chemistry, catalysis, or related areas;
- Additionally, honors or Masters postgraduate degree with H1 or equivalent GPA.
- Also, demonstrated research experience.
- Likewise, the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Furthermore, demonstrated organization skills, time management and ability to work to priorities;
- Additionally, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- One or more first-author publications in a high impact journal.
- Furthermore, experience in one or more of the following: catalysis, photocatalysis, synthesis of inorganic materials, surface characterization (e.g. SEM, TEM, XPS, XRD), experiment development.
Visit the official page for more information.